Why only Photos? iPhone allows you to transfer that every document that makes you out of storage. You can transfer images, docs, files, PDF, and, lot of other things you can transfer from iPhone to CP Windows 10 and make your iPhone free up space. However, there can be any reason that you want to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10.
Whatever the reason, not matter seriously. In this article, we will guide how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10. Whether the documents are images, PDF, doc, and anything else, these How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 will be applicable to send you every possible document. Read on.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 10 via File Explorer
It’s easy to import photos from iPhone to PC because you can transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 directly using a USB cable, and no third-party software is needed. By connecting your iOS device to your PC, you can access the DCIM folder in your phone’s internal storage via File Explorer (called Windows Explorer in earlier versions), and then you can copy the photos and videos in the particular folder you want on the desktop.
The process is very simple, learn how to.
Note: If it won’t get paste under the folder, go back to iPhone Photos on the computer and again copy the photos and proceed ahead.
- To transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, you need to connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable. Now, make sure before connecting your iOS device to your computer. Connect your iOS device with such a device you can trust.
- Once, get both get connected, hear over to “This PC” and then find the Internal Storage option. Now, navigate to “DCIM” > “100APPLE” and now you could see all the photos and videos on your iPhone.
- Here, you need to find the photos you want to transfer and then copy and paste the photos from iPhone to PC. If you don’t know how to copy and paste photos, learn here.
- To copy and paste the photos, first of all, find the photos you want to copy and then right-click on the photo and then select the copy option from the options menu.
- Now, as soon as you click on the copy option, the photos will be copied. Go to the desktop file explorer and navigate to the folder you want to save the copied photos. Now, under the folder, right-click and select the Paste option and your photo will be paste here.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Photos
You can also apply the Windows Photos app to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10. The photos app is available on Windows PCs since the release of Windows 8. It is designed to help you view and manage photos on your computer or an external device, including your iPhone. With it, you can import photos from your iPhone to PC using again USB cable
Learn how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 using the iPhone App:
Note: Both File Explorer and Photos are applicable to import photos from iPhone to PC only. If you want to put photos on iPhone from the computer, they won’t help.
- First of all, To transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, you need to connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable. Now, make sure before connecting your iOS device to your computer. Connect your iOS device with such a device you can trust.
- Now, launch the Photos app on your PC. If you don’t know where it is, go to Start menu and search for it. Once you open the photos app on PC, go ahead. In the photos app, click on Import in the top-right corner of the Windows, and then choose From a USB device.
- . Now, photos will look for a device to import photos from. Once it will be done, it will show you the new photos and videos it found. Uncheck the items you don’t want to import and click on “Continue” to start transferring iPhone photos to PC.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC via Third-Party Software
The above two methods are brilliant to import photos from iPhone to PC. But, still, if the above options not enough for you or you may not able to access the method, you should try this method. Learn how you can transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC using third-party software EaseUS MobiMover.
Using third-party software you can even transfer other types of content, like music, contacts, messages, books, and more. This tool works well too: Transfer files between iPhone/iPad and computer, Transfer data from one iPhone/iPad to another and View and manages iDevice content from computer.
This EaseUS MobiMover third party software is absolutely free of cost and easy to use on your computer.
Download Link : https://www.easeus.com/phone-transfer/mobimover-free.html
To transfer photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 10, first of all, download the tool on your PC and then go ahead. Now, connect your iPhone to a PC running Windows 10, and run the EaseUS MobiMover and click on the Phone to PC on the screen. Now click on the Next button to continue.
Make sure to select or check that category you want to transfer from your iPhone to CP on Windows 10, 8, here, you can copy other supported files together with photos from your iPhone to PC at once.
Now, you will need to click on the Transfer button to transfer the photos from iPhone to PC in one-click. Make sure that if you have customized the storage path, find the files there. If not, then you can check them on your desktop.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Wirelessly using iCloud
As you can assume that the above three methods all need a USB cable to work and best in use as well. But, if you want to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 wirelessly, iCloud can be the best choice for you.
iCloud helps whether you want to transfer photos from Windows 10 to iPhone or vice versa. iCloud will sync all photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 10 at once. Before go ahead, make sure you have enough iCloud storage to save your iPhone photos, and follow one of the tips below to continue.
Make sure you have insallted iCloud for Windows or not.
If you have installed iCloud for Windows:
Turn on iCloud Photos on your iPhone via the Settings app. On your PC, go to iCloud Setting and click on Options next to Photos.
Make sure to Enable “iCloud Photos Library” and then “Download new photos and videos to my PC.”
Go to the folder shown under the option to check the photos and videos from your iPhone.
Without installing iCloud on Windows
If you don’t want to install iCloud on Windows, you can still process and transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10.
On the sign-in page, sign in with the Apple ID account you use on your mobile device. You will need to choose “Photos” among the options. Now you could see the items from your iPhone.
Now, download iCloud Photos to your PC. It will transfer photos from your iPhone to PC in Windows 10.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Wirelessly using iTunes
Like iCloud, iTunes also helps you to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10. In case, learn how you can transfer photos from iPhone to PC using iTunes.
Make sure to download the iTunes app for windows and download the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Importing photos to your PC needed iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
- Once you downloaded it, connect your iPhone to the PC using the USB cable. Unlock your iPhone and make sure to connect with a PC that you can trust.
- Click on your device icon on iTunes top bar. Navigate to the left side of the iTunes Windows and click Photos. Check the box next to “Sync Photos,” and select the folder or app where to sync from.
- Now, select “Sync all photos and albums.” You can choose to include videos to include your iPhone videos in the sync. On your Windows, click on the Start menu and then choose Photos to open the Photos app.
- Now, choose Import > From a USB device, choose your iPhone, then follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to pick the items you want to transfer and select where to save them.
How to Download Photos from iPhone to PC Using Autoplay?
This is the 6th method, but cannot be the last method or option to transfer photos from iPhone to PC. You might find this method to be similar to using Windows Explorer. However, in this method, the Autoplay features of your Windows Computer must be active.
On the first step, To transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, you need to connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable. Now, make sure before connecting your iOS device to your computer. Connect your iOS device with such a device you can trust.
Now, a pop-will be displayed on your computer with the heading “AutoPlay.” Click on the Import pictures and videos” option.
Click on “Import Settings” to be able to specify where to copy to. Now, on the next windows, click on Browser in front of Import images to navigate the folder where you want the image copied. Click on the “OK” button once you are done with the Settings.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone using iCloud
You can transfer photos from PC to iPhone wirelessly, using iCloud is a good choice. You can use iCloud to sync photos to your device in two ways.
Make sure you have installed iCloud for Windows on your computer, you can move photos from PC to your iPhone by turning on iCloud Photo Library. With this option on, you can upload photos from your PC to iCloud and the photos in iCloud will be synced to your iPhone when connected to Wi-Fi.
If you don’t have iCloud installed on your computer, you can upload the pictures on your PC to iCloud via iCloud.com . By enabling iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone, images will be synced to your device when connected to Wi-Fi.
- First of all, go to the Settings app and then click on iCloud on your iPhone. Now, scroll down to choose “Photos” and toggle on “iCloud Photo Library.”
- Now, open iCloud for Windows on your computer. Open iCloud for Windows on your computer. Click on the Options next to Photos and enable iCloud Photo Library.
- Now, make sure “Upload new photos and videos from my PC” is turned on. Tap on Change under this option to choose the folder that has the photos you want to transfer from your PC to your iPhone.
- Go to “Settings” > [your name] > “iCloud” > “Photos” and switch on “iCloud Photo Library”. Choose Photos and click on the Upload Photos button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the pictures you want to copy to your iPhone from your PC and click Open. Wait for a while, and photos will be uploaded to iCloud.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone using Google Photos
You can also transfer photos from iPhone to PC using Google Photos. iCloud also enables you to sync photos from a computer to your iOS device automatically, like Google Photos, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
Go to visit Google Photos and log in with your account. Now, you can create a new album to store the images you’d like to copy. To do so, click on Create > Album, and add a title to the album. ( You can also select Upload > Computer to upload photos directly.)
Click Add Photos and then select from computer to add new photos to Google Photos from the folders on the computer. On your PC, go to App Store and download Google Photos.
Sign in with the account you use on Google Photos on your computer. Select and download the photos to your iPhone iPad.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone using Dropbox
As you see above method, Dropbox also allows you to store and access files on all of your devices that use the same Dropbox account. Compared with Google Photos, Dropbox supports more types of content. It not only helps to transfer photos from PC to iPhone but also works well to share videos, audio files, documents, and more between your computer and iOS device.
First of all, download and install Dropbox on your PC and iPhone. Now, sign in with the same account. On PC, launch the Dropbox, and go to Files and then My Files>Upload Files to upload pictures from PC to Dropbox.
After syncing, go to the Dropbox app on the iOS device to access the photos from your computer.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone using OneDrive
To transfer photos from PC to iPhone using OneDrive:
Set up OneDrive on your PC and copy the photos you want to transfer to your iPhone to the OneDrive folder on your PC. On your iPhone, download and install the OneDrive from the App Store and sign in with the account you use on PC.
Now, you will need to wait for a while to complete the data syncing and then go to the OneDrive app to check the pictures from the PC. Similar to iCloud, other iCloud Storage services also have limited space. if you have GBs of an image to transfer; syncing photos may take a long time.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone using iTunes
iTunes just not helps you to transfer photos from iPhone to PC, it will also allow you to transfer photos from PC to iPhone. Learn how to do so:
Connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable, and Run iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically. Click on the Device tab and choose Photos.
Now, check the Sync Photos and select the photos you want to transfer from the option “Copy Photos From.” Click on Apply to start syncing photos to your iPhone or iPad from your Computer.
Now, you know how to copy photos from PC to iPhone with iTunes. Make sure that iTunes method will not work if iCloud Photos is enabled on your iPhone. Thus, to transfer photos from PC to iPhone using iTunes, you should turn off iCloud Photos on your iOS device.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad using AirDrop
If you want to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad wirelessly, then AirDrop can be the best option for you. It gives you a quick-to-work facility to transfer files among iPhone, iPad, and Mac users. This method is quite faster and secure, these are the two best properties of the Airdrop features. The use of Airdrops is not limited to sending photos only. You can send other file types without using Wi-Fi, Mail, Bluetooth, or a mass storage device.
First of all, make sure you Enable AirDrop on both devices. You can turn on Airdrop using the control center on both devices by swiping up from the bottom. Also, turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when asked. If the person in your contact then choose Contacts Only and, if not, click on Everyone.
Now, open the Photos application on your iPhone. Click on the select button at the upper-right corner to choose the images you want to transfer to your iPad.
Now, you have to hit the Share option and choose AirDrop to transfer. Your iPhone will show the iPad as the option, so just click on it. On your iPad accept the pictures sent to you.
Hey guys! This was the guide about how you transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10. Here, we have discussed how you can share files between your iPhone to PC or PC to iPhone. In both, there are multiple methods you can use and even third-party software. However, we do not recommend you to use any third-party software because somewhere it could sync the other information as well. Hopefully, you find this article informative and understood the mentioned steps clearly. If you have any doubt or query regarding this article, make sure you don’t forget to leave the comment in the comment section below.